It FINALLY feels like Fall in Maryland! 🍂
Join us in North East, MD on Main Street on Friday October 14th from 5-7pm for a 2nd Friday event.
There will be Live music outdoors at the following locations:
– The Green hosting Scott Wells and Sid Thomas playing music sponsored by Crouch Funeral Home
– Kathy’s Corner Shop hosting musician Jenn Minor on their front porch
– Snatchers hosting musician Eric Pierce (aka “Hot Dog) on their patio
– Woody’s hosting musicians Billy Pierce and Suzanne Dayton on their front patio
– Integrity Real Estate hosting music on their front lawn.
There will be:
– Open Shops (and specials)
– Delicious Food at Local Restaurants
– Deep South Posh will have prize wheel for prizes and discounts
– Zero Degrees offering discounts on Mega Milk Shakes, cocoa and hot apple cider floats
– Liberty Title will be having a prize wheel with gift cards to North East merchants and restaurants
– Maryland Recycled Creations will be doing 10% off entire purchase on Friday, October 14th and Saturday, October 15th
– Silver & Sassy will be collecting donations for NEFC, plus “Spin the Wheel” and win a $5-$25 gift card from 5-7pm
It’s going to be a beautiful night so mark your calendars and come out to North East’s Main Street for a fantastic evening of food, drinks, music and celebration!
Follow the Facebook Event for Updates: https://www.facebook.com/events/651588212949641