You’re invited to join us for the Friends Foundation’s 8th annual Crab Crawl in downtown North East on Saturday, September 11 from 11am to 4:30pm.
*Event Pricing* $50 – each booklet has tickets to 6 participating restaurants for small crab plates and 1 chocolate crabby.
Proceeds from this event support CCPL’s county-wide children’s literacy initiatives.
This year’s participating sites are:
- Port House Grill
- Pier 1 Restaurant
- Bella Pizza
- Woody’s Crab House
- Snatchers Creekside
- North East VFW #6027
- North East Chocolates
Great places to stop and shop along the way for Crabby Gear!
- Body Force Fitness – Offering 1 FREE Team(Large Group) Training Session. Call to Schedule 855-748-7246, Mention Crab Crawl.
- BROOKBEND – Featuring our Maryland themed Route 1 Apparel . Get festive and dress to impress for the Crab Crawl!
- Kathy’s Corner Shop – Offering 10% off any crab related merchandise! They also have a limited supply of swag bags.
- Turkey Point Vineyard – Offering 50 % Off all Gift Merchandise
- Zero Degrees Frozen Yogurt – Offering Bubble cakes for $6, Mega Shakes are 10% off, and Waffle Dogs for $4
Tickets will be picked up the day of the event. The Friends Foundation will have a table at the green in downtown North East.
For questions, email friendsfoundation@
Bushel Basket Art Auction at the Crab Crawl on the North East Green. Below are a few samples – be sure to visit us during the event!