March 23, 2024 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us for an Easter Eggstravaganza in the town of North East, MD on Saturday March 23rd! We’re packing the weekend with family-fun activities. Join us for Easter Egg Hunts, Easter Bunny Photos, and plenty of Easter shopping and dining along our beautiful Main Street. There is a rain date of Sunday, March 24th.
Egg Hunts 1pm – 3pm at the North East Elementary school – PLEASE SIGN UP USING THIS LINK
- Event for children 2-12 years old.
- There is an allowed maximum of 150 children per egg hunt time:
- 1 PM – FULLY BOOKED
- 2 PM
- Egg hunt location: North East Elementary (outdoor field). There is parking at the school.
- When you arrive for your time please check in with our volunteers at the registration table.
- The Easter Bunny will be on location during the Egg Hunts and also at The Little House on The Green for pictures.
Thank You Event Sponsors!
These members made this event possible with their generous funding and support: North East Chamber, The Barker Team with Integrity Real Estate, Sunny Settlements, Matt Goudeaux of Keystone Funding, and Crouch Funeral Home